The Legacy Leadership® Institute
Physical Workshop Environment
An Intensive 3-day program including:
- Thorough hands-on study of Legacy Leadership® and the 5 Best Practices
- A Participant Workbook, including: the Field Guide with resource information about Legacy Leadership® and the 5 Best Practices, behavior shifts, expected outcomes, inhibitors to concept application, and development plans; the Learning Journal, with Institute worksheets and supplemental information; and the Legacy Leadership® Competency Inventory (LLCI)™ a self-evaluation assessment instrument for determining current behaviors and action planning
- Innovative approaches to experiential learning, including group case study work and creative exercises
- Extensive activity-based concept applications
- Concepts reinforced with fun
- Realize permanent shifts in leadership behaviors to influence others and develop excellent leaders who develop excellent leaders
- Adopt a leadership philosophy instead of a prescription that will have lasting and far-reaching results
- Learn how to maximize your personal and professional potential through a process that grows both the organization and the individual
- Determine how to attract and retain high potential employees of diverse perspectives
- Participate with a community of leaders making the same life changing shifts who will become valuable resources for encouragement and continued collaboration
- Certificate of Completion for ICF Continuing Education (CCE) Credits
Legacy Leadership® Virtual Institute
Legacy Leadership® is now offered virtually. This is an option to our in-room experience. As we are increasingly living in a globally connected world where travel is sometimes not an option, we continue to have a desire to access learning and preparation in our leadership journeys and to assist our organizations and/or clients in theirs. This format includes Virtual Sessions designed to strengthen leadership competencies for people leading, coaching and educating others in every context, from small groups to large organizations. Using the Legacy Leadership® Focus Workbook and the Legacy Leadership Competency Inventory™, in a 6-week Virtual Environment (phone and web platforms) you will unlock the power of Legacy Leadership® in organizations and with coaching clients.
Both the physical workshop institute and the virtual training are sponsored and facilitated by Limitless Leadership, Inc. (click here to visit their website) Session Leaders are Certified Master Facilitators and International Facilitator Certification Trainers Brenda Chaddock and Gary Patterson.
Brenda Chaddock works globally as a facilitator, mentor, teacher and speaker, bringing to her work years and layers of education and experience in people development and living with vision. With a background in health care, adult education, leadership and family business transition, Brenda has worked privately, publicly, with government and corporate clients, both nationally and internationally, for the past 40 years. Currently through Limitless Leadership International, Brenda mentors and facilitates leadership development and practice. From a mindset that we have the opportunity to consciously be lifelong students of leadership, the journey is a pathway from study to success to significance. With a profound belief that ‘together we are stronger’ her focus with her clients is for them to 'be all they aspire to be, as leaders, so that they can, collaboratively, do all they aspire to do.'
Gary Patterson brings extensive organizational development experience after working in various organizations for over 25 years that included the United States Armed Forces, non-profit organizations and hospitals. Gary's approach to leadership is one of “passion and calling.” He has a strong desire is to “Help Organizations successfully engage Great Futures with Compassionate Care for its People.” His belief is, "people matter and are the most important asset to any organization." He wants to see organizations move from “telling modes of leadership to asking ones” that enable workers at all levels to step into the realm of personal leadership and perform services from a personal brand of character.
For more information on dates, venues and registration information, click here to visit the Limitless Leadership, Inc. website.